Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Same Days, Different Person

Saturday and Sunday (and Monday since I took it off) were crap on paper, but fitness-wise it wasn't too bad.
Saturday I ran exactly zero miles and in fact stood around while me wife ran a 5k. In my defense I was responsible for caring for my son and followed that up with transporting the same 8 tons of rock for the second weekend in a row (my Grandpa would have been mortified by the inefficiency).
Sunday I put in a solid 5er at 8:18/miles. It was pushed but not hard. I returned to my slow start method but turned it up at the end to get a decent overall pace.
Monday I walked several miles during our family day and ended the day with an indoor soccer game - which promptly destroyed my legs for this morning's horrible but necessary 2 miler (10:00/miles).

No comments: